January 19, 2012

My Me Manifesto, Goal 1 #30Goals 2012

I've loved making videos (like this goofy one) since I first learned how to import & digitally edit on the computer about a decade ago.  So, in thinking about sharing my Me Manifesto, video won out.  Enjoy!



My reflection...
I live an inspired life and have tremendous passion and enthusiasm, so it was actually difficult to narrow down my lists of what I believe in general and about teaching and learning.  Trust me, you didn't want to sit through an 8 minute Animoto video...  There has definitely been a shift in some of my pedagogical beliefs in the past year and it felt wonderful to express my beliefs in a creative medium.  There is freedom in sharing.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Sara. So great to have you joining Shelly (and me) on this 30 Goals journey for 2012. I did my ME last might, but have yet to post it. Going to make it more creative, I think. :)
    Cheers!
    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara for this great Animoto with such great thoughts! I loved "Chaos is a sign of genius" Yay!

    ReplyDelete